Keystroke Recorders for Desktops ("KeyCarbon PCI")
The KeyCarbon PCI device records all typing on any keyboard. The card plugs into the PC motherboard.
The KeyCarbon PCI fits inside the case of a desktop PC computer, and records all typing directly from the motherboard. World's only hardware keystroke recorder that fits in the PCI slot of a computer motherboard.
- PCI card records typing from all keyboards, including USB and PS/2 keyboards.
- Compatible with Intel-compatible Pentium class motherboards.
- Plugs in when the computer is switched on ("hot-plugging") or switched off ("cold-plugging").
- Card can be locked inside the case of the PC computer.
- Completely passive; invisible to the operating system. Requires no drivers.
- Undetectable by any software, including anti-virus and anti-spyware.
- Any Intel-compatible Pentium class computer with a PCI slot on the motherboard, running any operating system. Compatible with Windows (all versions), Linux (all versions), DOS, and OS/2. Requires no drivers.
View the official press release for the KeyCarbon PCI series.